€2,500 to help Get Your Business Looking Good for 2016
Does your business have an online presence? If not, you are missing out on hundreds of potential customers and sales. The National Digital Strategy aims to get businesses trading online by the Online Trading Vouchers incentive. They are a great way to develop or upgrade an existing website or implement a digital marketing strategy.
“To support small Irish businesses to enhance their online trading presence, Online Trading Vouchers to the value of 2,500 (up to a maximum of 50% of the total cost) through a program under the Government’s National Digital Strategy and delivered through the Local Enterprise Offices.”
Online Trading Vouchers assist you in:
– Development or upgrade of an E-commerce website to implement online payments or booking systems
– Purchases of Internet related software
– Online advertising
– Development of an app
– Implementation of a digital marketing strategy
– Consultation with ICT experts for early stage of building an online strategy
– Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity
According to the Irish Enterprise Board, it is estimated that 70% of purchases made in Ireland are online but conducted outside of Ireland as only a mere 23% of Irish businesses are online.
We understand running your business on a daily basis is a full-time job. It is also important to take some time to look to the future and the long-term advantages for your business. As a design and marketing agency, we help businesses to recognise that an online presence is no longer a luxury but essential.
Having a 24/7 store online working for you is the future; increasing business recognition, reach, and visibility to a worldwide pool of potential customers. Achieving this for your business is possible today because your local Enterprise Office is offering amazing financial assistance to every small Irish business to get a leg up on online selling.
Studio93 is a registered professional service provider. We are recognised by the Local Enterprise Office and we have extensive experience working on various types of businesses to design and build their online presences with techniques that suit their future needs.
Who can get it Online Trading Vouchers?
The vouchers target businesses that have:
– A limited online trading presence
– Less than 10 employees
– Turnover less than €2million
– Applicants must be registered and trading for minimum of 12 months
Note: ineligible projects include those with charitable status, commercial semi-state companies, ”not for profit” organisations, trade associations and company representation bodies such as Chambers of Commerce.
You cannot use vouchers for:
– Development of brochure websites
– Purchase of non-internet related software
– Anything other than online trading related activity
We recommend if you are eligible to contact your local Enterprise Office. It is the smart move for your business.
Contact us today to chat about designing & building your online presence.
Latest posts by Darren Doyle (see all)
- Bite #40 What is a Meta description tag and why should I care? - December 7, 2017
- Bite #39 What are title tags and why should you care? - December 7, 2017
- Bite #38 Optimise each webpage for search - December 7, 2017