Branding is one of the most important aspects for successful business marketing.
Your brand is what makes you different when compared to your competitors. It communicates your unique selling point. Your brand strategy works to build a strong, established brand. An effective and well-executed brand strategy gives your business that winning edge.
Defining Your Brand
Defining your brand is a journey of self-discovery for your company. It is unavoidable. Without it you cannot build a brand strategy.
As designers and digital marketers at Studio93, we help you on your journey. We research and undertake analysis of competitors and of the needs, desires, and habits of your customers.
Helpful Questions when Defining Your Brand
- What is your company’s mission?
- What makes your products and / or services different from competition?
- How do existing customers describe you?
- What qualities and attributes have your company?
Communicating Your Brand
Your brand communicates primarily through your logo. Your logo in turn is placed on all other brand elements such as your website, packaging and all other promotional materials.
- We use a questionnaire or interview to get a clear understanding of what your company and your brand goals.
- We research your industry and similar companies to learn what brand strategies have been effective with their customers.
- Based on our research and the information you provide, our designers begin work on the logo design.
- At a predetermined meeting, we present 3 unique logos for you to consider.
- Together, we discuss the logo and consider any alterations or complete change in direction. After this meeting, our designer/s work on refinement of the logo or move in another direction.
- Step five is repeated until you are satisfied with the logo design and the rationale behind its creation.
- With the finished logo design, we offer brand guidelines. The guidelines contain recommendations on how the branding should be used. Brand guidelines ensure the consistency of the logo, so it is always instantly recognisable when used on all media.