Attract more business, more clients and more attention
Studio93’s designers craft a website around you and your business’ ethos. A template will not do justice to your unique business. We offer vibrant, responsive customised design.
Responsive Web Design
Responsive Web Design
The future is mobile. The future is responsive. You want your business to be mobile. You want mobile-friendly web design. You want your customers looking at your business positively, anytime and anywhere. A non-responsive website gives a sub-optimal impression of your business. Non-mobile sites lose half their potential clients. Can you afford to lose half your business? Can you afford to lose it to your competitors? Some 90 per cent of smartphone owners use them to search the web. A responsive design is a website that responds to being viewed on desktops, tablets and smartphones. It means your content doesn’t get lost or cropped off, but fits on any device screen without loss of quality. Responsive web design is a must for businesses that want to be accessible and available to visitors 24/7.
How do I get a mobile-friendly website? Easy! If your existing website is not responsive to mobile devices, we simply modify it to a responsive design. Modifying your site to a responsive design will cost you far less than losing profits, reputation and consumer confidence.
Redesigning Your Website
If you haven’t changed or touched your website in years. Then why not refresh with a redesign.
Business website design
Business website design
A business website (also known as a brochure website) is an extension of your business card. It is a business handshake. It greets your visitors with a clear and simple explanation of who you are and what you can do for them. In short, exceptional business website design is great for business.
How simple is this to achieve? Can I use a free business website template? You can. But it does not guarantee a successful website. They have limited, non-original design choices.
Studio93 customises your website. This means your website is yours – your style, your colour choice, your layout, your images. Your website is a digital representation of your business, your products and services. It will generate business, brand recognition and customer loyalty that is not just national but worldwide. It is your ticket to growth and success. All of our design decisions are made with a view to increasing conversions on your site. We want your website to work for your business.
Studio93 know how to design a successful, dynamic website. Plan your website with the designers at Studio93 to express your business’ goals and style. We will generate great content to keep your visitors engaged and coming back.
Studio93 will build your business website in four weeks.
Research – Understand your goals and target ideal customers
Design – Lay out and structure your website
Content –Write and design compelling content to keep visitors engaged
Visuals – Use interesting visuals to add to the content. Create or link to promotional video pieces.
Consumer Interaction – motivate your customer to either
- Fill out your contact form
- Sign up for your e-newsletter
- Interact or Link to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Download your application forms
- Pick up the phone and call
Host your website with the option of maintaining your website
All in four short weeks!
eCommerce web sites
Our eCommerce Website Formula:
We provide functional, creatively styled eCommerce websites, formed by the combination of balanced layouts, sharp imagery, and easy navigation.
eCommerce websites are simply 24/7 online shopping stores for your business. eCommerce is defined as commercial transactions that happen electronically on the internet. The Studio93 team have years of experience designing stylish, fully functional online eCommerce websites.
We understand you want an affordable eCommerce website design that is: user-friendly, easy to navigate, nice to look at, with uncomplicated descriptions.
Studio93’s work process is a six-step methodology for delivering eCommerce web solutions.
• Preliminary research and discovery phase: includinggathering all the final specifications of the project; in-depth research of the field, market pool, and target population; establishing the strategy to best accomplish our client’s goals within budget and timeframe.
• Strategic planning: including conception of the main goals of the website and of the users’ pathways, including what we call the ‘preferred customer pathways’; conception of the website’s flow.
• Web design – graphic design work: including conception and creation of the graphic theme of the website and of the web application, including colour scheme, atmosphere, general look and feel, etc; conception and creation of all the graphic elements of the website.
• Front end programming: including advanced programming and integration of latest front-end web technologies for enhanced user experience and usability.
• Server-side development: including actual programming work to implement the back-end and full administration.
• Quality assurance and launch: including extensive testing to ensure the site is 100 per cent bug-free and is fully compatible.
Advantages for Giving your Customers an Online Shopping Experience
- Works for you 24/7, 365 days of the year
- Easy product management
- Easy order management
- No queuing
- Gather market research
- Reach customers from all over the world
- Direct your shoppers to other parts of your website
- Growth of your brand
- Gain customer loyalty to your products/services
- Profit growth
- More design possibilities than offline
- Connect with all your other online media
- Connect with your shoppers in the future
- Big or small, we tailor our eCommerce solution to you