Video marketing in Ireland is growing every year. More and more businesses are seeing the benefits of video in their marketing efforts. It is effective in creating brand awareness, and advertising products, and services.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Video is worth even more.
Customers are 10 times more likely to engage with, comment on, share, or embed video content posted by a business.
Two major qualities businesses need in the digital world of billions of advertisements are:
• An easily digestible form of marketing
• A high entertainment factor
We specialise in video marketing. We help you achieve your advertising goals for the digital world. Marketing results are measurable. Video marketing is cost effective too. In addition, there are quite a few online media channels where you can share your videos.
Why video marketing works in the digital age of advertising
• Online visibility – videos are 50 times more likely to appear on Google’s top results.
• Videos uploaded to YouTube should have your branding, ie your logo, so that 800 million monthly viewers from around the world can learn who you are.
• Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn video sharing is free.
• Increase sales and online visibility by 50 per cent
• Attention span – we have an attention span of about 30 seconds. The more interactive and engaging your advertising is, the better.
• Be dynamic – freshen up your marketing campaign with video, motion and sound.
• Express yourself – use video to express emotion or capture a demonstration.
• Add a personal message – impress customers with testimonials or recommendations.
• A little humour – allow your company’s personality shine through. Let customers know who you are.
• Call to action – make it clear what you want your viewer to do after watching the video – contact us.
• Contact and location details – let customers know where you are based and the ways to contact you.
• High share factor – video is one of the easiest forms of media to absorb and retain. People love to share a good video. It could ‘go viral’.