Big or small, every business needs market research. It is something that start-ups often don’t even consider. Market research is all about establishing a market niche and target audience. Without knowing these two elements you are effectively directionless. Your marketing efforts will be far less successful.
Get your foundation right; know your businesses direction
Why do many small businesses find market research difficult?
1) They tend to be too busy with the day-to-day running of their business and keeping clients happy and satisfied.
2) Some small business owners are simply not Internet and marketing savvy. It isn’t their strength. They just want to get on with the day-to-day work that goes into their business.
We understand these reasons. That is why Studio93 offer marketing advice on all types of marketing campaigns.
All too often we see businesses trying to keep cost down by doing their own marketing only to end up realising it doesn’t work. They end up spending twice their marketing budget unnecessarily.
Let us get to know you!
We encourage our clients to come meet us. We want you to look and sound great. This is our job! We work with you to see how we can best market your business while keeping in line with your budget.
Let’s be honest; the Internet has created enormous competition. Businesses are now required to learn how to sell themselves online to survive.
Have you the time to:
- Manage your website content – blog updates
- Monitor traffic on your website and social media platform
- Post regular updates on social media
- Conduct keyword research
- Increase visibility of your online presence
- Build marketing strategies
- Keep brand elements (core values, logo, brochures, stationery, etc.) consistent
- Track how well your marketing efforts are doing
Let’s be blunt
To say it bluntly, if you want to attract more customers and grow your bottom-line then invest in a marketing company.
The old saying “you have to spend money to make money” is right on the money! Investing your money in marketing and creative promotion might seem like a lot of work and money. And you’re right. Marketing companies exist to save you time and money. We thrive on creative strategies that communicate your businesses core values.
Once your business is promoted in the right way, you become visible on and offline to potential companies.
We do what we do best so you get to do what you love without learning to be an expert on market research!